Effective as of January 31st, 2021
- What is WarehouseQuote.com?
- Collecting and Using Information
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Third Party Processors
- International Data Transfers
- “Do Not Track” Signals
- Advertising and Marketing Choices
- Third Party links
- Children’s Privacy
- Your Choices and Rights
- Your Personal Data and Your Rights –Europe and the United Kingdom Only
- Your Personal Data and Your Rights –United States Only (Including California)
- How to Contact Us
- What is WarehouseQuote.com?
WarehouseQuote.com is a part of NorthPoint Development’s family of companies. Established in 2012, NorthPoint Development is a privately held real estate development firm specializing in the development of Class A Real Estate facilities. WarehouseQuote.com is a data driven logistics solution designed by market-leading expertise, providing real time access to data and end-to-end distribution visibility, supported by our operations specialists. WarehouseQuote.com continues the tradition of unmatched quality warehousing and logistics solutions of the NorthPoint family of companies.
WarehouseQuote’s offices are located at 4825 NW 41st Street, Suite 500, Riverside, Missouri 64150. WarehouseQuote is the data controller of all personal data collected from residents of the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom.
2. Collecting and Using Information
Personal Data We Collect
Information You Provide
When you use the Site or Services, you may provide us with the following types of Personal Data:
- Request a Quote. When you request a general warehousing quote, you will provide us with your first and last name, company name, business email address, and phone number.
- Get a Quote. When you request to “Get a Quote,” you will provide us with your first and last name, email address, phone number, company name, and physical address.
- Join Supply Chain Network or Become a Warehouse Partner. To join the supply chain network, you will provide us with your first and last name, business email address, phone number, company name, and physical address.
- Subscribe to Newsletter. You can subscribe to our newsletter by providing your email address.
- Subscribe to Blog. You can subscribe to our blog by providing your name and email address.
- Create an Account. To create an account, you may sign in through Google or provide us with your first and last name, email address, and password.
- Sign into Account. To sign into your user account, you may sign in through Google or provide us with your email address and password.
- Schedule a Call. When you schedule a call with us, you will provide us with your name and email address.
- Contact Us. When you contact us by telephone or email, you may need to provide us with your name, email address, and/or phone number.
- Interact with our Site or Services. When you send us any feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or interact with us in any way, you may need to provide us with your sign-in information, name and/or email address.
Information as You Use our Services
We automatically collect certain Personal Data through your use of the Site and Services. We will automatically collect certain Personal Data, such as the following:
- Usage Information. We collect information such as which of the pages on the Site you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Site.
- Device Information. We collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. In addition to the Device Information listed above, when you access our Site via a browser on your mobile device, we collect and aggregate information about whether you are accessing the Site via a mobile device or tablet, device type, and carrier.
- Location Information. With your consent, we will collect your specific geographic location. You can withdraw your consent at any time by using your device settings options.
Third Party Information
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use the Personal Data we collect to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and Site, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use the Personal Data we collect to:
- Process your Account registration;
- Email you our newsletter and/or blog posts;
- Communicate with you about our Site or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Site or Services;
- Provide information to you about the type of warehouse facility that may be available to your business;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our Site and Services;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We may share the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- With service providers who perform data services on our behalf (e.g., hosting, maintenance, backup, etc.). Any such service providers will be under an obligation to us to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Data;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
4. Third Party Processors
To ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the service providers we share your Personal Data with to ensure that your Personal Data is treated by those service providers in a way that is consistent with and which respects the applicable laws on data security and privacy. For example, we use Amazon Web Services for data storage and login authentication, Google for data storage, Hubspot for marketing automation, and Microsoft Clarity for user testing.
5. International Data Transfers
We operate internationally and transfer information to the United States for the purposes described in this policy. The United States may have privacy and data protection laws that differ from, and are potentially less protective than, the laws of your country. Your Personal Data can be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to the laws of the United States.
For any transfers of Personal Data from the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland or the United Kingdom, we use appropriate safeguards to ensure for the law processing and transfer of the Personal Data, including entering into standard contractual clauses when appropriate. To obtain a copy of the safeguards, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By using our Services, you also explicitly consent to this risk and to the transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States, irrespective of which country you live in. This includes when you create an account, request a quote, request to join the supply chain network, subscribe to our newsletter, and subscribe to our blog.
6. “Do Not Track” Signals
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
7. Advertising and Marketing Choices
Depending on your location (and reflecting applicable law), you may have been asked to indicate your preferences, provide us with your consent regarding the receipt of such information from us, and indicate how you would like to receive it.
Wherever you are located, we will send you marketing communications based on any preferences you may have expressed.
We only want to send information in which you are interested. If you do not want to receive these communications or would like to understand more about other unsubscribe options, please contact us as set out in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
For email communications, you can opt-out and/or manage your preferences by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of any email you receive from us. You also may submit a request to us at email@example.com if we call you with information you do not want to receive, you can advise us of this during the telephone call.
8. Third Party links
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personal Data we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
10. Children’s Privacy
The Site and Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 16.
11. Your Choices and Rights
Depending on the jurisdiction in which you are located, you may have additional rights with respect to your Personal Data. We discuss some of those jurisdictions and rights below. For example, you may have the rights to access, delete, update, or correct your information. You also may have the right to object to or opt out of direct marketing from us. If you would like to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request in accordance with any applicable legal requirements.
12. Your Personal Data and Your Rights –Europe and the United Kingdom Only
If you are in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or in the United Kingdom, you are entitled to the following explanation of the legal bases we rely on to process your Personal Data and a description of your privacy rights.
Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Data
The legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Data described above will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
We may process your Personal Data based on your consent such as when you create an account or when you ask us to send certain kinds of marketing communications. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Our Legitimate Interests
We may process your Personal Data if doing so is necessary for our legitimate interests and your rights as an individual do not override those legitimate interests. For example, when we process your Personal Data to carry out fraud prevention activities and activities to increase network and information security, market directly to you, to expand our business activities, and to improve our services and the content and functionality of our Site.
To Perform a Contract
We may process your Personal Data to administer and fulfill contractual obligations to you.
To Enable Us to Comply with a Legal Obligation
We may process your Personal Data to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject. This may include any requirement to produce audited accounts and to comply with legal process.
Necessary for the Exercise or Defense of Legal Claims
If you bring a claim against us or we bring a claim against you, we may process your Personal Data in relation to that claim.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Data for any specific processing activity, please contact us using the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Access Your Personal Data
Rectify Your Personal Data
You have the right to ask us to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data about you and to have incomplete Personal Data completed.
Restrict Our Use of Your Personal Data
You have the right to ask us to place a restriction on our use of your Personal Data if one of the following applies to you:
- You contest the accuracy of the information that we hold about you, while we verify its accuracy;
- We have used your information unlawfully, but you request us to restrict its use instead of erasing it;
- We no longer need the information for the purpose for which we collected it, but you need it to deal with a legal claim; or
- You have objected to us using your information, while we check whether our legitimate grounds override your right to object.
Object to Our Use of Your Personal Data
You have the right to object to our use of your Personal Data where our reason for using it is based on our legitimate interests or your consent (rather than when the reason for using it is to perform an obligation due to you under a contract with us).
Delete Your Personal Data
You can ask us to delete your Personal Data if:
- We no longer need it for the purposes for which we collected it;
- We have been using it with no valid legal basis;
- We are obligated to erase it to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- We need your consent to use the information and you withdraw consent;
- You object to us processing your Personal Data where our legal basis for doing so is our legitimate interests and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
However, this right is not absolute. Even if you make a request for deletion, we may need to retain certain information for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping, maintenance of opt-out requirements, defending or making legal claims, or detecting fraudulent activities. We will retain information in accordance with the “How Long Is Your Personal Data Kept” section below.
If you do exercise a valid right to have your Personal Data deleted, please keep in mind that deletion by third parties to whom the information has been provided might not be immediate and that the deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period (but will not be available to others).
Transfer Your Personal Data to Another Service Provider
You may request that we transfer some of the Personal Data you have provided to you or another service provider in electronic copy. This applies to Personal Data we are processing to service a contract with you and to Personal Data we are processing based on your consent.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Make a Complaint
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding our processing of your Personal Data, please contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below and we will do our best to answer any question and resolve any complaint to your satisfaction.
If, for whatever reason, you feel we do not meet the standards you expect of us, you are also entitled to make a complaint to your local supervisory authority:
How Long Is Your Personal Data Kept?
13. Your Personal Data and Your Rights –United States Only
California Shine the Light Law
We do not disclose personal information obtained through our Site or Services to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. Accordingly, we have no obligations under California Civil Code § 1798.83.
Notice to Nevada Residents
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain types of personal information. Subject to a number of exceptions, Nevada law defines “sale” to mean the exchange of certain types of personal information for monetary consideration to a person for the person to license or sell the information to additional persons. We do not currently sell personal information as defined in the Nevada law. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt-out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. Opt-out requests may be sent to email@example.com.
15. How to Contact Us
For questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
4825 NW 41st Street
Riverside, MO 64150