General Cookie Information
“Cookies” are small files of information that are stored by your web browser software on your computer hard drive, mobile, or other devices (e.g., smartphones or tablets).
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or to alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will no longer work. These Cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and to see how visitors move around the Site. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these Cookies we will not know when you have visited our Site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies: These Cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these Cookies, then some or all of these Services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These Cookies may be set through our Site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these Cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies: These Cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the Site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these Cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
Cookies We Use on WarehouseQuote.com
How you can opt-out of Cookies
When you first visit our Site, you will be presented with a banner that offers you choices about whether to accept or reject cookies or tracking technologies of different types. If you wish to change your preferences, you can do so by clicking here.
You can block Cookies by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
You can opt out of Cookies set by specific entities following the instructions found at these links:
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out
- Microsoft: https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ad-settings/
Advertising Industry Resources
You can understand which entities have currently enabled Cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website.
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. Therefore, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
4. How to Contact Us
To contact us for questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-768-8500.